The Reset We Need Now
This webinar is on RESET-20, which is what comes after COVID-19. The webinar will be on Thursday April 16th at noon ET / 9 PT / 17.00 UK Time, and it will address these questions:
- What do we mean by a reset, and how do you target your reset? (For example, do you need to answer new questions or question old answers? Or both?)
- Illustration 1: Since humans are social creatures, personally and at work,
How do you stay close from afar?
- Illustration 2: How do you think rigorously about the future, so you’re not caught unprepared? We intuitively sense that something has changed about the future. Here’s what it is: the future has splintered and become multiple possible futures.
We’ll also provide an overview of tools that will help you address each question:
- The Reset Checklist for determining where to start
- The HERE toolkit for staying close from afar
- The 4 Sight process for preparing for the future
People are telling us RESET-20 is addressing a key need in our field:
- A very experienced practitioner (20+ years) wrote, “This is impressive.… I can already see this can be super helpful”
- The first person to register for the was the CSO of a Fortune 50 company
- Another leader (25+ years in the field) called RESET-20 “spot on”
- Participants in the first webinar called it “excellent” and “very valuable”
The webinar is Thursday April 16th, at noon ET / 9 am PT.